Hola, hu! Now is the time for another food post that had been postponed since last month ^_^
It will be another japanese cuisine and it will be a traditional, non-fusion dish and I'm really grateful for that =D hahahaha
My pick will be Hokkaido Ichiba at The Gardens Mall. There are two parts to this restaurant, Kita no Zen and Hokkaido Ice Cream. The main dish and food set can only be ordered if u dine at Kito side while u can ordered for ice cream and dessert from both side. I went there on last Monday since I am really lazy to go out on weekend, too many people. I had been postponing this since two weeks ago due to several reasons (lazy actually.... xD)
There are lot of choices ranging from lunch set to just sushi. I ordered a lunch set since I wanna test different dishes at a cheaper price. The lunch set comes in tempura, sushi, udon, beef, chicken and a few other sets.
My choice was Sukiyaki Zen, a beef-based set. I was thinking to order udon dishes but it was quite pricey, around 50 bucks >_<
It came with miso soup, pickled vege, fresh fruit, hot chawanmushi, bowl of rice and main dish, the sukiyaki. The chawanmushi was very nice with just the right amount of egg taste. The miso soup and pickled were just so-so, nothing great about it. Sukiyaki came with generous amount of beef and variety of vege such as shiitake, enokitake, shiratake noodle and few other leafy vege. The soup was soy sauce-based but not too salty. I didn't know that we dip the ingredient into the raw egg before ate, so I added the egg into the sukiyaki (silly me...) xD
All in, it was a really nice lunch set. It came with complimentary green tea and only costed me around 35 bucks for this superb dishes. I was hoping to try the ice cream but was too full. It was better than pasta zanmai but considering the fact I'm quite biased to fusion food, don't take my word to it and go try urself =D
Food - superb
place - great decor, nice ambient
price - dinner set more expensive than lunch set
Recommended by - Calvin and now me too =P hahahaha
Love,
me


om nom nom nom.. :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha...too bad for u...so now no more secret recipe cake??for how many months u need to 'puasa' for such delicacies??hehe
Deletewe'll see how it goes... :)
Deletetgk boleh turun x kgs this way..