Esse quam videri

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

fair, fairer, fairest

My cousin had been doing some renovations for the house these past few days. Extend the porch, backyard, stuff like that. The tauke that he hired has some workers that will help the renovation process.

While observing them doing the renovation, I noticed something about them that I didn't realize before.

They have better skin/facial condition than me!!!! T_______T

No acne, no scar. Just a clear face as compared with me that has acne problem every now and then, scar all over my face. Looking from the kind of work that they undertake, I'm sure they are not as fortunate as me to be able to spend on facial and skincare product but still they have better facial/skin condition than me.

Maybe laborious work and sweating a lot will help keep ur face clean and fair than any other product out there =P LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2012/06/21
Love,
me

2 comments:

  1. really? i thought you are going to talk about how hunky they are but flawless skin? that's really a shock considering the kind and environment of work they do. go and ask for tips lah =)

    ReplyDelete