There are all sorts of weirdo u can find in those dating apps, not to say couple of assholes and whatnot. I thought I have seen it all but I have just talked to the master of all asshole couple of nights ago.
I have been talking to this guy for few weeks already just for the sake of having someone to talk to. He's just average for my preference; nothing too hot nor too cute. He seems decent at that time but alas, I was utterly wrong in all aspect.
Buzzed him again few nights ago and I was jokingly flirting with him as always. Then he said he cannot go out have fun anymore since he's attached now. OK, that's pretty common but it got out of control from this point onward.
Firstly, he told me he never meet that guy. I thought it was a LDR but turned out that guy was studying in same uni with him and he was only freaking first year. How busy can u two be till no time to meet up?
Then he said he isn't really into this relationship because he doesn't love that guy. That was when he started to piss me off. If u know u dont love someone, why the hell are u even in a relationship? Just for the fun of it?!
Who knows he can ramp up the level of pissing me off. He dropped another bomb on me, "If this doesn't work out, it's fine. I have another boyfriend who loves me more." At that point, I barely managed to hold myself from using all those curse words I ever know existed.
U thought that's the end? U're wrong! He can even say this to me when I asked him whether they know about this, "They don't know and no one should know about it. If they found out also, nothing would happen to me. I can always find more. Plus, it's not me that propose in the first place."
As much as I hate someone, I have never wish bad things for them but this bastard...I solemnly wish that u will get tormented for what u have done to others 10-fold and whenever u meet someone who u really in love with, it will never work out and he dumps u heartlessly.
Yes, I am this piss off.
Cause he thinks he has the market. hahahaha. Oh well, the birth of douchebags in the circle. At some point I've just given up on the Malaysian circle, being so shallow and all. I guess there are greener grasses out there for us, for genuine relationships.
ReplyDeleteI know right! if he is hot, i may not be that pissed off. ops~ =P hehe
DeleteI love how Tempus puts it. Birth of douchebags!!! Oh well, he is just nothing to ya dearie. No point being mad about it either. :)
ReplyDeleteit was mad at that time. now it became pity to him
DeleteHe's delusional la... First, he sees himself as cute and adorable, then he sees himself in a relationship, then he sees himself in another relationship... And nobody knows about all these!
ReplyDeleteMaybe, just maybe, you are also one of his boyfriend!
Run soul run!
:-)
noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! never ever ever never ever hmph!
Deletehahaha..yes, maybe you are one of his too!
ReplyDeleteit could be as well. maybe he goes around telling ppl I'm his boyfriend as well. gosh! there goes my market =.=
Deletegood thing i didn't meet this guy else i will be torturing him
ReplyDeletei take it as my form of entertainment XD
DeleteAre you sure he even has a boyfriend? He could be those "self-proclaimed" to have but in the end none. Those are what we call SYOK SENDIRI kind of people. Well, don't get work up about it, unless you want to date him. Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteeeeeeeeeeewwwwww~~~ hey my standard may be lower than urs but it aint that low k. haha
DeleteLOL like i said he's just sad and lonely
ReplyDeletein the end, that could be true
Delete