Esse quam videri

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

blood ties, water freezes

Between conceiving ur own or adopting one, what difference does it make?
Can I have them all, please? XD

For us that do not have any plan of getting a girl pregnant, the 1st option is kinda not possible unless u are super rich and can afford an IVF oversea. But even if I somehow become a straight through 'miracle', I still will adopt one.

Lineage is not something I put too much emphasis on. Name is just a name, u can't attribute honour or pride or anything to it. My name is xxxxx; when I die, it dies with me. That's it.

I pity my chinese gay friends that is the only son of the family with a very traditional, conservative parent. They gonna have such a hard time with constant pressure from their parent to find a girlfriend, get married and 'spawn' to carry on the family name.

Blood is thicker than water? Oh please! If the son/daughter wanna abandon u once they are grown up, it doesn't matter whether u are related by blood or not, it will still happen. As if the blood has a magical property to sway their heart and make them stay. Heartless will always be heartless, they already don't have blood pumping.

The connection matters most.


Love,
me
p/s: it has been removed. Thanks

17 comments:

  1. I consider about adopting..But the only concern is, when the kid ask about, ''where's mummy?''.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then just tell him about her biological mother XD we're not lying right

      Delete
  2. I so agree with the second last paragraph!

    By the way, I AM the 'chinese gay friends that is the only son of the family'. Haha... I'm royally screwed. No pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. 'the only son'. the pressure is even greater when u r not the type of son who would abandon the parents. ><

      Delete
    2. Jason - i take the pun anytime..hehehe

      Ms. F - I always u, my miss, is ain't a lady XD lolllll...aaaawwwww, we are all good boy even though not 'normal' =)

      Delete
  3. Well, my family got nothing but sons..lol (Don't shoot me *Peace*)

    I like children so adoption is my first option, of course I would like have my own child but...sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHHA. nice la as long u are not the eldest, shud be fine. I have like another 5 siblings to provide them grandsons. shud be enough right XD

      just do whatever u want..adopt or the other, as long u're happy =)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. and the eldest sumore. u are totally in trouble, khai XD hahahahaha

      Delete
  5. Why IVF overseas? We have plenty here and our obstetrics dept is probably one of the best - since we have plenty of patients to practice on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohhhhhhhhhh....so malaysia already have surrogate mother service? that's interesting. I'll give it a try if financial allows me XD

      Delete
  6. interestingly, many of us are gay but live in a straight community. and many of us has a very straight mentality. perhaps that is the way we were brought up

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the eldest son, the eldest grandson.. and everyone was like "have gf dy ar?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walao wei! prepare for the next barrage in a month time. bring back some photo of any random girls to show them XD huhu

      Delete
  8. i'm the only grandson=.=
    *shoots Shin Y*

    ReplyDelete