I've been pestered constantly by someone to pick up blogging again =,= I always wanted to blog but I don't think whatever I have in mind is long enough to be a post, so I end up tweeting bout it only. It's faster and more concise, which I prefer more nowadays.
I'm turning 29 soon, in few more weeks. Ain't too excited about it nor do I dread it. After all, age is really just a number to me. Looking back, I am satisfied with my life for the past 29 years and it all happened the way it should be. I could have stayed back in Melbourne last time after my degree but if if I did, I won't become who I am today and meeting all those awesome people I've come to be part of.
Career wise, I can't say much about it. Still stuck at the same place, neither up or down. It's time to make a move soon once I get a good offer. I'm not gonna jump into a different field, though; I'm happy doing research even though it doesn't pay much. Like they said; love your job and you won't have to work for the rest of your life and I am loving my field tremendously, especially when I don't have to deal with hoomans weeeeeeeeeee
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be back here again when that someone pester me again and again and again just to make him be quiet for awhile hahahaha
Love always,
Me
Hey you're back to blogging again?
ReplyDeleteya la, someone so bising wanted me to do it again. So i got no choice lo haha
DeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeletehahaah thank you in advance!!!
DeleteHappy birthday in advance!!! :D Have an awesome celeb, okay! :D
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!!!! as long as the food are great, it will be awesome for me haha
Delete