Came across this quote in one of the confession today and it hit me hard. It is what's happening to me right now for the past few weeks(or is it months?).
As with most stories, this one started with an 'innocent' boy that isn't so innocent anymore. In his eye, I don't know what am I to him but to me, I won't mind dating him from the first month I knew bout his existence. He's young, in age only but wisdom-wise, he went through so much it matured his thinking way ahead his biological state.
If it's only roses, he would have been featured in this blog ages ago but it's not. Even after almost half a year of chatting, we have never meet up...not even once. The correct way to put it will be he has never agreed to my invitation for a meet up till now. I rarely ask people out as can be testified by my previous dates and ex, so when I initiate it, I'm really into someone.
I assume he should know bout my preference on him since I make no attempt of hiding it at all unless he takes it as a joke all these while, which gonna be quite sad. One time, he was telling me about a guy he found attractive and it made me fucking jealous and upset for the whole night and the next day.
It's stupid to have hope on something that seems like not even trying to move towards u but sometimes, the desert distorts ur reality and u convince urself that there's an oasis on the other side of the dune . I don't see any end on this tract but I don't have a new track to change my course as well. Every other tracks that I came across were unfinished tunnel only; it's darkness at the end of it.
So even though I'm pretty tired right now, let's keep plunging forward even if it's a cliff at the end of it. To end it with a flourish will be the least I could do for myself.
Love,
me
well. that's the way when one wants to testify another person if he's interested in him by using jealousy tactic. And I fucking the hate it.
ReplyDeleteyup and it's fucking painful as well. Screw all these guys!!
Delete